A SIG for anyone who coaches others within organizations. We share ideas, develop coaching skills and build relationships with like-minded coaching colleagues. The Coaching SIG generally meets every other month on the 2nd Thursday unless otherwise noted.
Benefits of Attending:
- Share organizational coaching best practices
- Discuss challenges of providing coaching
- Share strategies for developing coaching programs
- Coach and / or mentor effectively to augment training and development initiatives
- Develop managers and leaders to effectively coach
- Evaluate the benefit of an internal vs. external coach
- Build collegial relationships and a collaborative network in the local coaching community
- Advance your knowledge and understanding of coaching
- Explore building coaching cultures within an organization
- Identify opportunities to utilize coaching in traditional and non-traditional applications
- Discuss global opportunities for coaching
Location: All meetings are held virtually.
Meets: 2nd Wednesday every other month, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm