"Yes, And": Experience How the Foundation of Improv Comedy Empowers Teams*
- Be able to explain and demonstrate the improv principle of "Yes, And"
- Be able to explain how "Yes, And" cultivates team cohesion communication, and creativity.
- Be able to explain how "Yes, And" improves several common activities and elements of the business world, such as team communication and trust, brainstorming and ideation sessions, coaching and feedback, problem solving and overcoming objections.
- Proactively expand their comfort zones.
- Laugh hard and make fond new memories.
- Create at least one new business relationship.
*Note this session is limited to 40 participants on a first come, first serve basis.
About Jon Ulrich
is the Executive Director of Improv Cincinnati. He is a veteran improviser and trainer who has thousands of hours performing and teaching improv-based classes and workshops for organizations of all sizes. Prior to pursuing his dream, Jon devoted seven years to Exelon, a Fortune 100 company, primarily as a corporate trainer. He is over eight feet tall.