The GCATD Conference Committee is excited to announce our 2020 Conference:
We are reaching out to invite you to participate as a facilitator/presenter during the exciting, value-packed event we have planned. Below are some of the details.
The Conference at a Glance
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Location: The Oscar Center at Jungle Jim's International Market, Fairfield, OH
We are currently seeking proposals for the following content areas:
- Success Stories (Are you proud of your approach to talent development or a particularly successful program in your company? Do you have an innovation story to tell? Have you overcome a significant challenge? A focus this year will be maneuvering the ever changing future of Talent Development. Consider sharing your success stories and ideas.
- The Future of Talent Development This may include innovative technology tools that you are currently successfully using, or plans for a new approach to effectively achieve desired outcomes.
- Sponsor Showcase Demonstrations
- Intimate, small group Table Talks on a variety of topics of interest
How You Can Participate: Propose for any or both of these!!
- Volunteer to facilitate/present a learning session on one of the two themes described above. Concurrent sessions will be 1-hour in duration. Consider inviting a vendor/partner to contribute in sharing your company’s success story. (As an added bonus, vendors who choose to become a sponsor may also participate in the Sponsor Showcase to demo their product or service. Selling is permitted in the Sponsor Showcase.)
- Volunteer to lead a Table Talk. Introduce your proposed topic by briefly sharing your experience/expertise, then facilitate a mutual learning discussion among a group of interested participants. Table Talks will be 30 minutes in duration.
- Recognition in the conference program and by your peers as a leader in the talent development profession. PRICELESS!
- Learning Session Facilitators and co-facilitators or vendors in the original proposal receive FREE conference registration. (limit 2 complimentary registrations per session)
- Table Talk Facilitators & Corporate Panel Members will receive a 15% discount on conference registration.
You may submit for any or all of these facilitation / participation options!
Please submit your proposal here by May 1, 2020. Selections will be made and participants notified by May 15, 2020.
- Keys for successful proposals: Preference will be given to proposals that deliver real examples of practical application of successful tools, techniques and approaches for learning and development. Each session should be engaging and include tangible value for GCATD Member participants. (Selling is not permitted, except in the Sponsor Showcase.)
- Each individual selected to facilitate a learning session may be asked to participate in a dry run of their presentation with one of the selection-team members in person or by phone prior to the conference. (Does not apply to Table Talks)
- In order to ensure a positive attendee experience, please provide a trained, backup-facilitator in case you are unable to attend.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance in our search for outstanding facilitators. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your contact info and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
With much appreciation,
2020 GCATD Conference Committee
Click here to submit your Proposal!
The Conference | Sponsorship Opportunities