It’s no secret that technology is a game changer, and its pace continues to accelerate, affecting everything from our personal interactions to the way our organizations conduct business.
Technology is also providing major opportunities to enhance the way we learn. In the training profession, it’s especially important to the direction we take with design, delivery, and measurement of learning experiences.
Impact Instruction Group conducts an annual survey of learning & development professionals nationwide on the technology trends influencing learning and development. Join us for this interactive webinar where we dive into the game changing trends that are affecting the training industry. This webinar is ideal for both learning leaders and practitioners.
- Where companies are making key investments when it comes to technology in learning
- On-trend instructional design techniques that best leverage technology-based learning investments
Development tools, methodologies, and platforms every leader and practitioner should have on their radar. Open to members and non-members
Impact Instruction Group
Facilitators: Amy Franko, Founder & CEO and Trina Rimmer, Lead Instructional Designer
About the Presenters:
Amy Franko is the Founder & CEO of Impact Instruction Group. Founded in 2007, Impact Instruction works with Fortune 1000 companies on blended learning solutions, ranging from single topics , to support for complex initiatives. Her organization is often sought out for their expertise in technology-based learning. Industries served include financial services, healthcare, retail, energy, automotive, and technology. In addition, Amy has established and moderates a forum for learning executives in the Columbus, Ohio area, and is also a nationally recognized speaker on the topic of women in leadership.
Trina Rimmer is a lead instructional designer for the Impact Instruction Group team. For over 14 years, Trina has been designing, developing, and delivering innovative training and performance solutions. Her projects span diverse industries including financial services, manufacturing, retail, food service, and healthcare. She has created everything from software simulations to customer service and sales training. An author and frequent presenter, when Trina's not working with clients you'll find her speaking at learning and professional development conferences or writing for several popular eLearning design blogs.
To access the Game Changing Technology Trends in Learning & Development webinar on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, please follow the steps below:
- Access JoinMe: www.joinme.com
- In the ‘join meeting’ green box on the right, type the following code: CarolGCASTD
- Press the green arrow
- If the presenter has joined and you have a message to ‘knock to join’ in a small box in the upper center of your screen, ask to join by clicking the ‘knock to join’ phrase.
- If the presenter has not joined, you will see a message to ‘wait for presenter to join.’
- To use the Voice Over IP (VoIP) or connect to the assigned phone number, click the ‘phone’ icon in the small box in the upper center of your screen. Select and dial the assigned phone number: +1.408.418.5040 Access Code: 243-196-629#