Member involvement opportunities abound at GCATD to enable you to build knowledge, skills, and experience as part of your professional development journey. Here are some of the highlights and benefits of becoming a Chapter member:
- Monthly program offerings designed to provide opportunities to network with other workplace learning and performance professionals.
- Regularly scheduled events conducted by expert hosts willing to share the latest trends and topics.
- Access to the Special Interest Groups and related gatherings and events created to meet the specific needs of members who share common interests.
- Login access to post and access other area professionals in our Members Directory
- Online registration and secure payment for all GCATD programs
- Discounted admission to large programs, including our annual Fall Conference
- Access to the Chapter’s Annual Budget and / or summary of the Board of Directors Monthly Meeting minutes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Have knowledge to share? Only members can become GCATD leaders. Board Member, Forum Leader or expert volunteers are always welcome. Become a member and become part of the Chapter team!
- As a member you can tap into a wide range of resources designed to keep you abreast of the latest developments in our field, while strengthening the skills you use everyday.
ATD Greater Cincinnati Chapter members may join ATD at a discount.
Get the discount online at td.org/membership by using the Chapter ChIP code CH3044.
Join via phone at 1.800.628.2783 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET) and mention the Chapter ChIP code CH3044.