Productive Relationships predict high-performance. During our next webinar, learn how to build Agile Teams where relationships thrive presented by Michael Brown, Master Facilitator with CoreStrengths.
Doesn’t it seem like some managers and teams make “it” happen, no matter what “it” is? Even in uncertainty or times of crisis, they find a way to turn opposition into opportunity. They transform the stumbling blocks of conflict and misunderstanding into stepping stones for success.
For these high-achievers, building collaborative relationships is priority one. Whether in-person or dispersed, they understand that members of their teams can go further together than they can alone.
The good news is that you, too, can leverage the power of relationships and drive results.
What You Will Learn During the Webinar:
- How to gain a greater understanding and appreciation of individual motives and strengths
- The ability to tailor communication-based on individual motives and preferences
- Understand diverse personalities and how that can trigger conflict
- Discover your strengths and deploy them at the right time for the right reason for greater effectiveness
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
This webinar is for leaders and team members who want to learn how to:
- Empower your team to see the early signs of conflict and resolve it
- Build a team that can see all sides of an issue, make timely decisions, and deliver results
- Communicate with clarity to all different personality types
- Help your team build resilient relationships – with or without in-person interaction
Before the Webinar, please complete this CoreStrengths survey: https://app.corestrengths.com/signup
About the Speaker
Michael Brown has spent over 10 years consulting, training, and implementing transformational leadership programs for senior-leaders at organizations such as Procter & Gamble, Goodwill, and Hershey, to name a few. Michael is also an author, executive coach, and keynote speaker, addressing audiences from 50 to 2000 leaders.
To ensure he can meet the unique needs and business objectives of his clients, Michael is certified in several industry-leading programs and assessments, including the SDI 2.0 and Core Strengths.
Michael holds a B.A. and a Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership from Seton Hall University. He is the author of Followship: Servant Leaders Serving Leaders, which helps managers quickly strengthen relationships with their team members to serve their growth and development. He also served as an Emotional Intelligence adjunct instructor at the University of Arkansas.
Michael makes divots in fairways in his spare time, tries to fly fish and mountain bikes – all while coaching his kids’ world championship soccer teams (okay, they might not be world champions yet).